New Job Postings...
Process Development Scientist/Engineer @ Immune Design
Manager, Laboratory Operations @ Indi®
Director, Biology @ Aquinox Pharmaceuticals®
- Clinical Data Associate II (CDA II) Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Sr/Pr. Clinical Pharmacologist Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Sr Mgr/AD, Diagnostics and Biomarkers Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- AD, Clin Pharm and Pharmacometrics Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Head of Bioinformatics; Senior Mgr/AD Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Quality Control Specialist, Microbiology ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Senior Quality Control Specialist, Microbiology & Process Support ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Senior Quality Control Specialist, Raw Materials ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Manager, Drug Safety Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Associate Director, Quality Control ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Colorado, regionally or nationwide.
September is National Sickle Cell Month.
Sickle cell disease (SCD) affects people of many racial and ethnic groups. In the U.S., 90,000 to 100,000
people, mainly Blacks or African Americans have SCD. The disease occurs among about 1 of every 500 Black or
African-American births and among about 1 out of every 36,000 Hispanic-American births.
SCD can be a life-threatening condition and social, economic, cultural, and geographical barriers often
limit access to comprehensive care. Advances in patient advocacy preventative screenings, as well as
access to resources, have increased the quality of life and life expectancy of people with SCD.
LifeScience Moment: Food Additives Amendments are passed."
On September 6, 1958, the Food Additives Amendments were passed, requiring that food additives, including preservatives, emulsifiers,
and other functional additives, be subject to premarket testing.
Today, the FDA must review the safety of food and color additives before manufacturers and distributors can market them. To initiate this
review, the FDA requires sponsors to submit a petition or notification that includes test data demonstrating the safety of the intended use of the
It's a Small World
"Science is not belief, but the will to find out."